My future Job


 When I imagine my future, I think about being a biochemist, studying the human issues, like viruses or illnesses that would be dangerous for us. Obviously, if I do this job, I have to work in a laboratory, and that usually has to be indoor job. In some way, if I'm great at my job, I want to travel a lot, all that I can, to know other countries, investigations, or people with the same interest on science like me. 

When I think in my perfect job, I think about having a major in clinic biochesmistry, because I want to help people in the medicine area, study all types of problems that they have, and maybe find a cure to them. I think that helping people is one of my favorite thing to do, makes me feel so good. It may sounds a little selfish, but the idea is to make people happier and my way to do it is helping them live their lives better by curing illnesses.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Cartoon Character