Today I have to write an interesting post, it’s about my favorite cartoon character, and that brings me a lot of memories from my childhood. When I was 3 or 4 years old, I used to sit on the floor or the couch and watch a lot of cartoons, but my favorite one was Tom, from Tom & Jerry. This character was one of the unluckiest one that I remember but left me with a smile on my face in all the moments of the cartoon. His personality was a strange combination between impulsiveness and persistence, because, even if he failed in his duty, he kept trying to reach his objective, and I love that. Maybe he had evil intentions towards the mouse, better known as Jerry, but despite everything, their relation was amazing. Well, other characters that I remember in the cartoon series are, Spike, the bulldog that appears sometimes to defend Jerry from Tom's plans, Nibbles, a young mouse who used to be with Jerry, among others. They don't have any phrases that I could remember, because it w...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario