Post 1: The best place I have been


The best place I remember having traveled is Punta Arenas. It was a gorgeous place; I always remember when the snow began to fall over our heads. That day, it was the first time I saw snow in my life, and I loved it.  

There you can find a lot of touristic places such as Torres del Paine, or La Cueva del Milodón (to mention some of them), which are near Puerto Natales, but you can take a tour in Punta Arenas. In Torres del Paine you can take a trip to the mountains and appreciate one of the best views in the whole world. Another thing that you can do in this place is to visit the glaciar in Grey's Lake, and, if you get lucky, have the opportunity to touch ice detached from the glaciar.  

The other place I mentioned is Cueva del Milodón, characterized by the past history of the ancient "Milodón", which lived there in the Pleistocene, and there is a statue in the entrance of the cave to remind people about the existence of the past of this enormous animal. 

I truly recommend visiting this place, because of its beauty and unlimited location to come around Punta Arenas. But one thing, if you feel motivated and decide to visit this site, take a jacket, you will need it (It's really cold! 🥶).



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Cartoon Character