My life Sound Track

 Welcome to another week with my creativity. Well, this time I had to write about songs that leave a mark on my life, something like a movie with their sound tracks🎶. The first one that leave me a mark was a song of Luis Miguel-"Será que no me amas"-, but it isn't because I love that song, it's for the trumpets in the chorus. So, when I listened to that song at the age of 3, I always repeated the trumpet sound with my mouth🎺. 


The second song that I remember the most it's Sweet Child O'mine from Guns N' Roses, that go with me for 5 or 6 years, since I have 4. I loved that song so much, that I enjoyed to listen from the beginning to the final, and was my inspiration to play guitar. 

My music tastes are assorted, so since the age of 11 I have so many songs and artists that mark my life, that I want to mention two of them: Radiohead, and Post Malone. Radiohead was an important (and still) part of my life, songs like "Karma Police" or "High and Dry" makes me feel like I'm on a happy part of my life (even when the song's letter tell me other things), because I love the vibes that give me. The other artist that I mentioned, it's who describes me right now, it's the meaning of ups and downs, like the life itself. I don't have a life event to relate with this artists, because it's my present right now. 

PD: I would mention a lot of artists, but, I preffer to don't do it for the time of the viewers.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Cartoon Character